Odpovědět
Pego
Zasloužilý člen
Dal: 29 poděkování
Dostal: 19 poděkování

Motor na vypary benzinu / Br.Plyn...

Příspěvek od Pego »

Zdroj: http://www.eagle-research.com Newsletter / George Wiseman

2. George-ovi se podarilo dokazat, ze benzinovy motor nemusi mit klapku v sani - pokud bezi vyhradne na vypary benzinu. Pouzit byl upraveny system HYCO 2A a 4kW generator. Tahle uprava by mela byt pouzitelna na prakticky vsechny benzinove 4-taktni motory. Kalkulace ukazuji, ze udrzovat podtlak v sani stoji stejne energie, jak pohyb auta 35 mil/hod.

Z jineho soudka - brownuv plyn
3. Konzistentne se dari dosahovat ucinnosti 100% pri vyvinu BP v systemech HYZOR. Podrobny popis uprav vyjde v zime.
Nahodne se take podarilo prokazat 200% vyvinu, presne parametry se jeste zkoumaji. Nekolik lidi momentalne pracuje na overeni.

Plne zneni:
5 ~ Eagle-Research on eBay
Wow

So much is happening behind the scenes these days. I have lots of exciting news. Here are a few items: I'll cover more in the next eNotice.

1. We have started renovations in our new home. It will be at least a year before we can actually live in it though :) It takes time and money :)

2. I have successfully proven that gasoline engines do NOT need a throttle plate if they are running on vapor fuel (I used a modified HyCO 2A system on a 4 KW RV generator). This ONE thing would half the fuel consumption of nearly every (gasoline powered) engine on the planet. It takes a LOT of fuel to maintain the engine vacuum so that the gasoline can (partially) vaporize. It is calculated that it takes as much energy to maintain the vacuum as it takes to move a vehicle down the road at 35 mph. This is BIG!

3. We now consistently achieve 10 MMW (100% efficient) in our HyZor systems. I will be putting the instructions on how to retrofit current HyZors (A, B and C versions) to this new standard into the HyZor Resources sometime this Winter.

The REALLY exciting news is that (using a modification discovered by accident) we are now frequently reaching 20 MMW. We are working on narrowing down the parameters to keep that efficiency consistent. I'm currently having several people duplicate the technique. This will be the D version HyZor.

4. As I've been promising lots of people, we are now selling 'incidental' items on eBay. We decided to go to eBay for items that we don't list in our Eagle-Research eStore because we (currently) have only one or two in inventory.

Starting August 20/10 (at 6:30 PM) to August 30/10 I've listed:

1. a couple of HyCO 2A (unassembled) kits,

2. an ER50 tabletop Brown's Gas electrolyzer,

3. some of our EFIEs,

4. a large collection of Tesla Disk Technology papers.

5. two of our LARGE HyZor chambers (for engines > 6 liters)

6. some Pressure Regulators for people who want to apply the air pressure version of water injection or who want to build our air purge apparatus for the WaterTorches.

Here is the link to our eBay page, where you can see whatever we're currently listing, even if you are seeing this eNotice after the items above have been sold.

http://myworld.ebay.com/eagle-research

Unsubscribe from this newsletter

freelander1
Nový člen

Re: Motor na vypary benzinu / Br.Plyn...

Příspěvek od freelander1 »

Podarilo sa uz niekomu spojazdnit motor na benzinove vypary?
Vyskusal som to na 4-taktnom motore zahradnej kosacky a ten bezal, ale iba cca 15min.
Momentalne je pokazeny.
Rad by som si vymenil skusenosti s niekym, kto uz nieco podobne testoval.

wolf234
Starší člen
Dostal: 9 poděkování

Příspěvek od wolf234 »

Testoval to Tom Ogle a fungovalo to ale bol kvalitnejši benzin . :idea:

duraj
Zasloužilý člen
Dostal: 4 poděkování

Příspěvek od duraj »

wolf234 píše:Testoval to Tom Ogle a fungovalo to ale bol kvalitnejši benzin . :idea:
Jarda Duspiva taky, ale tam pro start stříknul trochu podchlazenýho hydrazinu.

jvj56
Zasloužilý člen
Dostal: 3 poděkování

Příspěvek od jvj56 »

Nevím jest-li to tu někde už není.

http://free-energy.xf.cz/inventions/run ... _vapor.htm

Je to jenom přeložený článek

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Automobily“